What sets great hunters apart from the rest of the crowd is their ability to determine when an animal just doesn’t match up with what they’re looking for and letting it go to live another day. This encounter with a black bear in northern Alberta shows how to handle just that type of situation when you’re only a few feet away from the animal. It would’ve been easy to just take the shot out of fear of safety from the bear being so close, but Rob, the hunter in the video, assesses the situation and decides to let the bear go.
- Outdoors360, , Animals, Saltwater, Sharks, Video, Viral, Australia, dies, great white, great white shark, injury, loses leg, shark attack, surfer, 0
Ben Gerring, the surfer who lost his right leg to a great white earlier this week in Australia, died...
- Rob Chapman, , Funny, Video, Viral, American Flag, hurricane, Hurricane Matthew, Lane Pittman, metal, slayer, USA, 0
The most viral of Hurricane Matthew has nothing to do with storm surge, rain, wind, destruction, or chaos, it...
- Alligator Jumps At Zipliner As She Rides Over The Water November 11, 2019
- Alligator Climbs A Fence At Navy Base Because It Has No Respect For Authority November 7, 2019
- 6 Easy Tips On How To Hike In The Snow Like A Boss November 6, 2019
- 13-Year-Old Catches 12-Pound Bass With His Dad November 4, 2019
- Goliath Found: Largest Wild Buck Ever Recorded Caught On Camera October 31, 2019