bitten

Man Dies After Being Bitten By Timber Rattlesnake Twice While Attempting To Move It

An attempt to move a timber rattler out of harm’s way ended with an Oklahoma man dying. 57-year-old Barry Lester died after getting bitten by a rattlesnake twice while moving it. He was on his way to Keystone Lake with his wife for a trip for his birthday. Lester sustained bites on each hand while …

Man Dies After Being Bitten By Timber Rattlesnake Twice While Attempting To Move It Read More »

Daily Dose of Dumb: Smart Guy Grabs a Shark in the Water and Immediately Regrets It

There’s a very good reason why fishermen use a fishing pole when fishing for sharks off the shore instead of opting to wrestle them into submission – it’s because they aren’t complete morons like the guy in this video. The man, who is supposed to be a marine biologist, according to the video, goes out …

Daily Dose of Dumb: Smart Guy Grabs a Shark in the Water and Immediately Regrets It Read More »

Guy Enters Fishing Tournament, Loses Finger to Shark and Still Wins Thanks to a Massive Swordfish

Most people would give up for the day if they lost their finger to a shark during a fishing tournament, but not James McFadden and those on board the “Sea Prowler” during their 37 hour experience at the 2nd Annual Ocean City Big Fish Classic. The crew caught many fish their first day, but at 4 a.m. on the second …

Guy Enters Fishing Tournament, Loses Finger to Shark and Still Wins Thanks to a Massive Swordfish Read More »

Shark Attacks Hospitalize Woman and Girl in Separate Incidents

Separate shark attacks hospitalized an 11-year-old girl and 57-year-old woman in Florida over the weekend. The first attack occurred on Saturday afternoon when the unidentified girl was spending the day with family at Huguenot Memorial Park in Jacksonville. The girl was hospitalized after she received bites on her back, arm and hand from the attack; …

Shark Attacks Hospitalize Woman and Girl in Separate Incidents Read More »

Hero German Shepherd Bit By Rattlesnake While Protecting 7-Year-Old Girl

If there has ever been a dog that’s a true hero, it’s Haus the German shepherd. After realizing his owner, Molly DeLuca was in danger from a rattlesnake while playing in her Tampa, Florida, backyard with her grandmother, Haus didn’t hesitate to put himself between his loved ones and danger. “She saw him jump back …

Hero German Shepherd Bit By Rattlesnake While Protecting 7-Year-Old Girl Read More »

Man Kisses Cottonmouth Snake; Immediately Bitten and Hospitalized

In case anyone needs a reminder as to why you shouldn’t play with a cottonmouth snake, don’t do it, you’ll immediately regret it. Florida resident Austin Hatfield, 18, found out the hard way when he was hospitalized after being bitten on the face while playing with one of the poisonous critters. He was reportedly attempting …

Man Kisses Cottonmouth Snake; Immediately Bitten and Hospitalized Read More »

join the Outdoors360 Federation

Subscribe now