Wild dolphins in the coastal town of Laguna, Brazil have formed a strong symbiotic bond with fishermen working in the bay. The dolphins herd schools of fish towards the shoreline and then give distinct signals telling the fishermen when to cast nets.
- Outdoors360, , Animals, Boating, Freshwater, Video, Viral, 13-foot alligator, 700 pound gator, gator, massive, monster alligator, record gator, state record, 0
A 2 hour battle with a 13-foot alligator sounds like the time and plot for a movie you’d find...
- Outdoors360, , Technology, Video, Viral, drowning, Electrical Shock Drowning, electricity, ESD, 0
Electrical Shock Drowning (ESD) is making national news following the shocking death of Carmen Johnson. One month ago Carmen Johnson, 15,...
- Alligator Jumps At Zipliner As She Rides Over The Water November 11, 2019
- Alligator Climbs A Fence At Navy Base Because It Has No Respect For Authority November 7, 2019
- 6 Easy Tips On How To Hike In The Snow Like A Boss November 6, 2019
- 13-Year-Old Catches 12-Pound Bass With His Dad November 4, 2019
- Goliath Found: Largest Wild Buck Ever Recorded Caught On Camera October 31, 2019